Melbourne – PAN Software is pleased to announce that St. Vincent De Paul has selected RiskWare.
St. Vincent De Paul was founded in 1833 to help impoverished people living in the slums of Paris, France. Father Gerald Ward observing the plight of the poor after the Victorian gold rush, established the Society in Australia in 1854. Ward served as its first president and helped establish the SVP orphanage in South Melbourne. Charles O'Neill, an engineer and parliamentarian who had led the Society in Scotland, established the society in Sydney.
St. Vincent De Paul aspires to be recognised as a caring Catholic charity offering “a hand up” to people in need.
We look forward to working with such an esteemed organisation as St. Vincent De Paul.
- St. Vincent De Paul: www.vinnies.org.au
- Information on riskcloud.NET: www.riskcloud.NET
- Information on RiskWare: www.riskware.com.au
- Become a Facebook fan of PAN Software: www.facebook.com/pansoftware
- Link-In with PAN Software: www.linkedin.com/company/pan-software
- Follow us on Twitter: @pansoftware