Melbourne – Imagine spending cold nights on roads, under bridges or any place that might seem to provide shelter. This is the reality for many Australians, and is often a result of family and domestic violence. On Thursday 21st June 2018, on one of the coldest and longest nights of the year, six PAN Software employees slept outside under a cardboard box to raise awareness and money for the homeless. We are happy to announce that the team raised over $14,000. Well done Team PAN!
- Information on RiskWare: www.riskware.com.au
- Information on riskcloud.NET: www.riskcloud.NET
- Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/pansoftware
- Connect with us on linkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/pan-software
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/pansoftware
- Subscribe to our youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/pansoftware