Melbourne – Swinburne University is an internationally-recognised provider of quality education and has a reputation for high-impact global research.
Founded by George Swinburne in 1908, Swinburne University is ranked among the top 500 universities in the world and has one of the highest levels of student articulation from vocational training into higher education of any Australian university. After an extensive tender process including a whole day demonstration to the Swinburne Selection Committee, PAN Software riskcloud.NET was selected.
The PAN team is pleased that another large educational institution has selected our enterprise risk management system including one which has such a strong focus in risk management.
We look forward to working with Swinburne to ensure the successful rollout and change management for this important project.
- Swinburne University: www.swinburne.edu.au
- Information on riskcloud.NET: www.riskcloud.NET
- Information on RiskWare: www.riskware.com.au
- Follow us on Twitter: @pansoftware
- Become a Facebook fan of PAN Software: www.facebook.com/pansoftware
- Link-In with PAN Software: www.linkedin.com/company/pan-software