Melbourne – PAN Software, developer of multi-award winning Enterprise Risk Intelligence Software (ERIS) – is excited to announce that Motorola Australia has selected riskcloud.NET.
Established in Chicago in 1928 by brothers Paul and Joseph Galvin as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, the company first started manufacturing and marketing inexpensive car radios that were installed in most vehicles of the time. Galvin Manufacturing then changed its name to Motorola by linking "motor" (for motorcar) and "ola" (it was a popular ending for many companies at the time) in 1930.
Since its inception, Motorola has had an enviable and game changing list of innovations, including but not limited to:
- In 1963 it introduced the first rectangular colour picture tube
- In 1969 Neil Armstrong spoke the famous words "one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind" from the Moon on a Motorola transceiver
- In 1973 Motorola made the first ever private mobile phone call ushering the mobile communications industry
- In 1974 Motorola introduced its first microprocessor, the 8-bit MC6800, used in automotive, computing and video game applications
- In 1980 Motorola’s next generation 32-bit microprocessor, the MC68000, led the wave of technologies that spurred the computing revolution in 1984, powering devices from companies such as Apple, Commodore, Atari, Sun and Hewlett Packard
PAN Software is humbled that a technological giant such as Motorola has selected riskcloud.NET to manage risk and safety. We are excited and look forward to working with Motorola for many years to come. Hello Moto and welcome to our family.
- Motorola Australia: www.motorola.com.au
- Hello Moto: click here
- Information on riskcloud.NET: www.riskcloud.NET
- Information on RiskWare: www.riskware.com.au
- Become a Facebook fan of PAN Software: www.facebook.com/pansoftware
- Link-In with PAN Software: www.linkedin.com/company/pan-software
- Follow us on Twitter: @pansoftware