Melbourne – Tennis Australia is the governing body for the sport of tennis in Australia and manages both the Australian Open and the Davis Cup.
First held in 1905, the Australian Open is chronologically the first of the four Grand Slams, the others being the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. Of all the Grand Slams, the Australian Open holds the highest attendance.
As such, Tennis Australia is a complex environment from both a safety and risk perspective. After becoming a client of PAN Software in 2016, they have been using RiskWare to help manage risk and ensure the safety of 1000's of spectators and employees each day.
Please click the "Success Story" link below to see Lee Ross, Risk and Safety Manager, Tennis Australia, discussing their journey with RiskWare.
- Tennis Australia Website: www.tennis.com.au
- Information on riskcloud.NET: www.riskcloud.NET
- Information on RiskWare: www.riskware.com.au
- Become a Facebook fan of PAN Software: www.facebook.com/pansoftware
- Link-In with PAN Software: www.linkedin.com/company/pan-software
- Follow us on Twitter: @pansoftware